Tear Trough Filler Injection
Dermal Fillers for Tear Trough region?
Fillers are soft gel-like substances, specifically non-animal hyaluronic acid, which are safely injected into various areas of the face, including the under-eye area known as the “Tear Trough.” The primary purpose of fillers is to enhance and add volume to the hollow under-eye area, reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles by filling facial depressions or lines beneath the skin.
Additionally, fillers play a role in revitalizing the skin, restoring skin volume, and achieving a firmer, more youthful appearance, ultimately enhancing facial features for a more beautiful look.
As we age, our skin undergoes changes and loses its ability to stimulate collagen, elastin, and hyaluronic acid, leading to volume loss and sagging skin. Define Aesthetics Clinic offers a diverse selection of HSA approved hyaluronic acid fillers, including Juvederm, Restylane, Teosyal, to address individual needs and preferences.
Which areas can be improved?
- 3D Forehead enhancement
- 3D Nose enhancement (bridge & tip)
- Sunken Temples Volume
- V shaped, U shaped, W shaped Chin enhancement
- Defined Lips Volume
- Apple Cheek enhancement, Almond-shaped Cheek enhancement
- Facelift enhancement
- Sunken Mid-cheek Volume
- Defined Jawline enhancement
- Laugh line Volume
- Sunken upper eyelid Volume
- ‘Love bands’ under eye
- Eyebrow Lift
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is the injection procedure painful?
Numbing cream will be applied before the injection to reduce discomfort or pain. Additionally, most dermal fillers contain a local anesthetic solution to minimize pain during the procedure.
- What can I expect after the injection? Is there any downtime?
After the treatment, you may experience minimal downtime, such as redness or bruising. However, you can resume your daily activities immediately. Any swelling that occurs usually subsides within 3-7 days.
- Are there any post-procedure restrictions?
- Avoid exercise for 1 week
- Avoid alcohol, Chinese traditional medications, and vitamins for 1 week.
- Avoid applying makeup on the same day as the procedure.
- Avoid facial or face massage for a month.
- Is the procedure safe? Are there any side effects?
The procedure is safer when performed by a well-trained, experienced, and certified doctor, as it helps minimize potential risks and complications.